Today I’m on-site to give you a glimpse of a home that needs its foundation and roof fixed in a week’s time before closing. In situations like this, you can build certain things into the sale of the property and have it paid for by the seller’s proceeds, but it has to happen right at closing. After all, contractors need to be paid for their work. Follow along with me in the video above to see different phases of the process. If you have any real estate questions or you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to help you.
- The Power of Documentation: Simplify Your Insurance Claim with a Comprehensive Home Inventory
- Navigating the Spring Real Estate Market: A Hyperlocal Perspective
- Make Your Home Renovations a Breeze With Samplize: The Easy Way To Test Paint Colors
- Navigating the 2023 Spring Real Estate Market
- Why a Market Analysis Is Important When Selling