Today I’m on-site to give you a glimpse of a home that needs its foundation and roof fixed in a week’s time before closing. In situations like this, you can build certain things into the sale of the property and have it paid for by the seller’s proceeds, but it has to happen right at closing. After all, contractors need to be paid for their work. Follow along with me in the video above to see different phases of the process. If you have any real estate questions or you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to help you.
- The Fall Real Estate Rush: Timing Your Move for Success
- Sharing an Important Tip That All Homeowners Need To Be Aware Of
- Scarcity to Saturation: Exploring the Evolving Rental Landscape
- Unleashing Hidden Potential: Maximizing Square Footage in Your Home
- Planning Ahead: Insights Into the Future of the Texas Real Estate Market