Today I want to give you a live look at a plumbing line test we’re doing for one of our properties. We had an inspection done on the home, and because of its age and location, the inspector recommended this test. Doing your due diligence during the option period of a home sale provides valuable peace of mind as a buyer, and hiring an experienced professional to handle this due diligence ensures that what you’re buying won’t be a problem down the road. As always, if you have any questions about this or any other real estate topic, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to help you.
- Don’t Let Vacant Properties Drain Your Wallet: Learn How To Care of Your Investment
- Protect Your Home Investment: Why Checking Insurance Deductibles Matters
- The Fall Real Estate Rush: Timing Your Move for Success
- Sharing an Important Tip That All Homeowners Need To Be Aware Of
- Scarcity to Saturation: Exploring the Evolving Rental Landscape