I was recently down in Port Aransas with my family for Sandfest, and while I was there, I decided to pop in and take a look at a great investment property I found in the area. This property would make a fantastic short-term rental, so come along with me on this quick video tour to see why I think so. The home is undergoing some renovations at the moment, but it already looks great so far.
- The Power of Documentation: Simplify Your Insurance Claim with a Comprehensive Home Inventory
- Navigating the Spring Real Estate Market: A Hyperlocal Perspective
- Make Your Home Renovations a Breeze With Samplize: The Easy Way To Test Paint Colors
- Navigating the 2023 Spring Real Estate Market
- Why a Market Analysis Is Important When Selling