I was recently down in Port Aransas with my family for Sandfest, and while I was there, I decided to pop in and take a look at a great investment property I found in the area. This property would make a fantastic short-term rental, so come along with me on this quick video tour to see why I think so. The home is undergoing some renovations at the moment, but it already looks great so far.
- Don’t Let Vacant Properties Drain Your Wallet: Learn How To Care of Your Investment
- Protect Your Home Investment: Why Checking Insurance Deductibles Matters
- The Fall Real Estate Rush: Timing Your Move for Success
- Sharing an Important Tip That All Homeowners Need To Be Aware Of
- Scarcity to Saturation: Exploring the Evolving Rental Landscape